Update March 2016: we hired two fantatsic grads, more graduate opportunities will arise later in the year.
Calling all grads! Pulse is growing and we are looking for the newest recruits!
Graduate Media Executive
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious and adaptable graduate to join our media team at Pulse.
Joining the team as a Graduate Media Executive, you will be involved in many different aspects of the services the business offers across media planning and buying fields. The position is digital heavy and would involve learning about all aspects of brand and performance based media programs.
We are looking for a Graduate Media Executive who has a passion for all things media and marketing and can also show on their CV:
- A degree level education – doesn’t necessarily have to be in an advertising / marketing field
- A keen interest, experience or qualification demonstrating a competence in aspects of digital media (which could cover areas such as social media, PPC, SEO, video, content, PR and advertising)
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Office but a demonstration of other IT competence would be beneficial
- A second language would be an advantage but not a necessity
Get some first-hand insight into the role from our girl Lauren who spills the beans on her first six months at Pulse in the blog post. To be honest, Lauren smashed it and just got promoted! Could this be you in six months?
Or, if you’ve got no idea what “media” is, here’s a taste of the kinds of things we’re talking about.
This is a great opportunity for an eager and hardworking graduate to join a fast paced company where they will get the benefit of learning from top industry professionals and grow their skills along with this rapidly growing company.
Pulse is an international media and content marketing agency dedicated to working with technology brands. You’re already on our website so have a look around!
We’re a hardworking team who enjoy burritos and ping pong. And we can’t wait to meet you.